No Title

View the V&A API .json response

Acquired in 1901 (the spelunker thinks)

artist
attributions_note
bibliography
collection_code
CER
credit
date_end
date_start
date_text
8th century BC (made)
descriptive_line
earthenware, on one side wide, one side glazed with pattern of part of a rosette within a circle in yellow and white on a greenish-blue ground. From ruins of the palace of Sargon, Khorsabad, Assyrian, 8th century BC. Found and given by Sir AH Layard. Transferred from the Museum of Practical Geology, Jermyn Street
dimensions
edition_number
event_text
exhibition_history
gallery
historical_context_note
historical_significance
history_note
id
282298
label
last_checked
2014-08-30T12:00:55.000Z
last_processed
2014-08-30T12:00:55.000Z
latitude
location
In Storage
longitude
marks
materials
materials_techniques
[]
museum_number
5561-1901
museum_number_token
55611901
object_number
O341293
object_type
Brick fragment
on_display
original_currency
original_price
physical_description
place
primary_image_id
production_note
production_type
public_access_description
related_museum_numbers
rights
3
shape
site_code
slug
brick-fragment
sys_updated
2014-01-06T00:00:00.000Z
techniques
title
updated
vanda_exhibition_history
year_end
-700
year_start
-799